Thursday, August 23, 2012

My New Toy

After months of me complaining about my old sewing machine my wonderful (and extremely patient) husband took me shopping to buy me a new one!!! It was quite a shopping experience as my hubby is an upholsterer who does the interior of cars and he really knows his way around a sewing machine. I pretty much stood there while he told the lovely sales lady exactly what I needed!!!
So I now have a machine that has a walking foot attachment, automatic threader and lots of other great features which I am sure to learn about as time goes by (or I could read the manual but that very rarely happens until I have to fix something!) 
I am so excited to have such a fantastic and easy to use machine to do all my work on, so I guess it's time to get off the computer and back to my sewing...no excuses anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment