Friday, July 20, 2012

Meet Jasper

I thought I'd formally introduce you all to one half of the inspiration behind Oli & Jas, this is my littlest guy Jasper. He makes a perfect little model and he loves posing for the camera. He is cheeky, mischievous and charming. He had a bit of slow start with his speech (we were told he was about 1 year behind where he should be) but now he is doing speech therapy once a week and is coming along in leaps and bounds. I was getting something out of the pantry the other day and all the cup-a-soups fell out, Jasper came running and said "I 'elp you mum" It was the longest sentence we had heard him say...I was so excited, I called all he sisters and got him to say it again (and again) and we all stood around telling him how wonderful he is!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment